It is so cold across the states this morning I thought a little humor was in order. It was cold here in Atlanta, Georgia so I went and stood in the corner of the room, where it’s always 90 degrees.
It was so cold this morning …
- my shadow froze on the sidewalk.
- I saw a politician with their hands in their own pockets.
- hitchhikers were holding up pictures of thumbs!
- that you can only make chilly dogs.
- polar bears were buying fur coats.
- teenage boys had their pants pulled up!
- flashers were just describing themselves.
- I chipped a tooth on my soup.
- the kids at school were using flannel notebooks.