This is the third of my trivia question blog posts. This time it’s all about basic electronics. I studied Computer Hardware Electronics back in 1987. There are no prizes, just the pleasure of knowing how smart you are!
- The opposition offered by a capacitor to the alternating current flow, or simply AC current, is known as ____?
- In transformers, the number of turns in the secondary winding will determine what ___?
- What is the positive terminal of a diode called? What is the negative terminal called?
- What are the three terminals of a transistor known as?
- What does the last (4th or 5th) band on a resistor represent?